What does Booshie mean?
Booshie started as a nickname for our CEO Chris over 20 years ago. Today it is the mantra and pulse of our business, our commitment to hustle and make your project work. Rain or shine. No excuses or BS.
My package never arrived. What do I do now?
Check that you put the correct address in for delivery, then look around your residence to ensure the post service did not put it in the wrong spot.
If you still cannot find your order AND purchased shipping insurance through Route at checkout, file a claim at https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020319513-How-to-file-a-claim
Booshie is not responsible for lost or stolen packages without insurance.
ROUTE Insurance -
All issues are eligible to file within 365 days from the order date, or 365 from the first tracking checkpoint if there is a tracking number available.
However, ensure you report an issue within the respective deadlines:
- Damaged: Within 15 days of when the package was marked delivered
- Lost (domestic): Between 7* and 30 days from the last tracking update
- Lost (international): Between 20* and 30 days from the last tracking update
- Estimated Delivery Date: On orders with an Estimated Delivery Date (EDD), please file within 2-30 days of the EDD.
- Stolen: Between 5* and 15 days of when the package was marked delivered
*Route requires these wait-to-file periods for stolen and lost orders as packages are sometimes delayed in transit or prematurely marked as delivered.
What does a Pre-Order mean?
If you are purchasing items through a pre order store all items will be made to order and no stock currently exists. The items will ship about 6-8 weeks after the closing date of the store. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on pre order items because only the exact stock for each order exists.
How do I contact Booshie?
Email Chris@booshiepromo.com or find us on Instagram and Facebook @Booshiepromo.